Lynne D. Kitei, M.D.
Phoenix Lights Network
• “Dr. Lynne Kitei has done more than anyone to research the Phoenix Lights sightings and to keep them where they belong--under the media spotlight and in the public eye.” - Nick Pope, former Director of the UFO Project, Ministry of Defense, UK
• “The Phoenix Lights event was one of the most important mass-witnessed UFO events in U.S. history. Thanks to the dedicated work of Dr. Lynne Kitei, this remarkable occurrence has been brought to the world's attention, moving disclosure forward.” - Steven M. Greer M.D., International Director, CSETI and founder, The Disclosure Project, www.DisclosureProject.org
• “Let the data speak. Dr. Kitei is giving voice to the data - hopefully many of us will listen and ponder.” - Gary E. Schwartz, Ph.D., professor of psychology, surgery, medicine, neurology, and psychiatry and director, Advances in Consciousness and Health, University of AZ.
• “The Phoenix Lights book is a milestone in international UFOlogy. Special thanks to Dr. Lynne for being a pioneer in this field.” - Farah Yurdozu, UFO investigator and author, Turkey
• “Perhaps the most important result of the Phoenix sightings is that they turned Dr. Kitei on to do the things (book, documentary, public appearances, etc.) that she never would have done had they not happened. Her efforts have been very important in bringing this "message" to the public.” - Bruce Maccabee, Ph.D., Navy Optical Physicist and leading Ufologist
• “Dr. Lynne's work is unparalleled in its accuracy and message. As a journalist and educator, I recommend that all read this book and understand that truly ‘we are not Alone.’” - Paola Harris, journalist and author, Italy
Note: This is a trailer for the The Phoenix Lights Documentary: We Are Not Alone.
Dr. Lynne Kitei is an internationally acclaimed physician and health educator who pushed aside her successful medical career to pursue The Phoenix Lights book and internationally award-winning Documentary project. She was leading the cutting edge era of early disease detection and prevention as Chief Clinical Consultant of the Imaging-Prevention-Wellness Center at the world renowned Arizona Heart Institute in Phoenix, Arizona until coming forward, after seven years of anonymity, as a key witness to the historic and still unexplained mass sighting throughout Arizona on March 13, 1997.
Dr. Lynne graduated with a Bachelors of Science degree in Secondary Science Education, with minors in Communication and Voice from Temple University in Philadelphia, PA. 1970 and an MD Degree from Temple University School of Medicine 1974. She completed her postgraduate studies at the Medical College of Pennsylvania.
Before her medical training, Dr. Lynne appeared in over 30 featured and starring roles in professional musical comedies including Alice in Wonderland with Sherman Hemsley, Oklahoma starring Gordon MacRae, Guys & Dolls starring Betty Grable, and understudied for Barbara Eden in The Sound of Music. She also played the role of "Florence Arizona" in the 20th Century box office hit Raising Arizona starring Nicolas Cage, Holly Hunter, Frances McDormand, and John Goodman.
Dr. Lynne has been called the “woman pioneer” of medical communications in TV Guide after creating and producing innovative TV News health reports for NBC in Philadelphia in 1976. Since that time, Dr. Lynne has dedicated over 30 years to global public awareness, wellness, and health education. She has appeared as the resident health reporter for NBC affiliates in Philadelphia and Phoenix, and has been featured on USA Cable, FOX TV News, FOX in the Morning with Mike & Juliette, ABC, CNN and CBS affiliates, Comcast, NBC Japan, MSNBC, Dateline NBC, National Geographic TV, The Travel Channel, and the History Channel.
As the producer, writer, and director of the "You Make It!" health video and workbook curriculum series, Dr. Lynne has been recognized with the Telly Bronze Award in 1995, the National Education Film & Video Festival Silver Apple Award in 1994, the New York International Film Festival Finalist Award in 1992, and 1993, and many others. She worked under the auspices of the Arizona Community Foundation for 20 years to help fund and distribute her revolutionary prevention/education programs to schools, churches, youth groups and libraries throughout Arizona. Just Say KNOW to AIDS, Just Say KNOW To Drugs, Teen Pregnancy... Children Having Children and Drugs Don't Make IT! are currently being distributed worldwide by Discovery Education.
Dr. Lynne's innovative and renowned endeavors have been featured in publications including TV Guide Magazine, New Dawn Magazine, Runner Magazine, Physician's Management Magazine, Phoenix Magazine, UFO Magazine, National News Network, The Philadelphia Inquirer, Spirit Guide, L.A. Times Magazine, East Valley Tribune, What is Enlightenment Magazine, National UFO Magazine, Paradise Magazine, Brazil's Revista UFO Magazine, Open Minds Magazine, and numerous Arizona Republic Newspaper articles. She has also been recognized in the "Who's Who of American Women" and was chosen as Woman of the Year in Pennsylvania.
Dr. Lynne has been a keynote speaker at the University of Arizona Tucson Medical Center with Dr. John Mack, Bay Area UFO Conference, Hollywood National UFO Conference, Borders Book Tour, Barnes & Noble Book Tours, Washington D.C. X-Conference, MUFON International Symposium Denver, CO, Cosmic International Conference, Italy, Glendale, AZ City Hall, Paradise Valley Community College Performing Arts Centre, Arizona State University Physical Science Auditorium, ASU Anthropology Museum Exhibit, Atlantic Coast UFO Conference, Trump Plaza, Atlantic City , N.J., Tri-City Prep H.S., UCLA Skype interview, International Institute of Human Sciences, Montreal, Canada, CSETI Conference Rio Rico, AZ, Scottsdale's Harkins Shea Cinema - sold out screenings and presentations.
Lecture Seminar Program
The Phoenix Lights:
A Skeptics Discovery that We Are Not Alone
On March 13, 1997, something extraordinary happened in the skies over Phoenix and across Arizona. On that clear evening, a parade of low flying, mile-wide V-shaped arrays of orbs and craft glided silently overhead, attracting the attention of at least 10,000 people. Dr. Lynne Kitei discusses the detailed account of that evening and the ensuing cover-up of what is now being hailed as the largest mass sighting of UFOs in modern times - but there is much more to the story.
By following the journey of Dr. Lynne Kitei, a key witness and respected medical professional who moved from skepticism to belief while meticulously investigating the topic for the past 20 years since the event, the audience takes a wide-ranging tour of the “inside Phoenix Lights story”, as well as UFO history, from primitive cave paintings to 21st century reports. Extensive image analysis combined with the testimony of a variety of well-known figures, including past presidents, scientists and astronauts, such as Dr. Edgar Mitchell, makes a compelling case that these aerial anomalies are real and have been visiting us for millennia.
Most riveting is the new, powerful and persuasive evidence - revealed for the first time - which takes a giant step forward in supporting the reality that WE ARE NOT ALONE! Presented by Lynne D. Kitei, M.D.