Please note that vendor information is being updated on a regular basis and this floor plan is subject to change, so check back for more. You can always stay up to date by signing up for our Human Origins Conference and UFOteacher.com email list on Richard and Linda's Newsletter Page.
Vendor fees for tables are $100 per table. The vendor fee includes getting your name, business, logo and web site promoted on the Human Origins Conference's Vendor page, Facebook event page and social media channels. Please note that if a vendor wishes to also attend the conference, the vendor will need to pay a total of $280 (cost of conference ticket and vendor table fee together) which includes the Saturday Breakfast Buffet and Dinner Buffet with the Speakers.
Conference ticket prices are $180 for attendees. The ticket price includes the Breakfast Buffet on Saturday morning and the Dinner Buffet with the speakers on Saturday evening.
Our 2018 Conference Vendors
Vendor Contract Agreement
DEADLINE TO SUBMIT FORM IS AUGUST 15, 2018, UNLESS ALL BOOTHS ARE RENTED BEFORE ABOVE DATE.
Each Vendor Table is $100 and will measure 6 feet (includes electricity and Wi-Fi). Tables will be draped and skirted. The Vendor Table fee includes getting your name, business, logo and website promoted on the Human Origins Conference's Vendor page, Facebook event page and social media channels.
NOT ABIDING BY THESE RULES MAY RESULT IN YOUR TABLE BEING CLOSED AND FORFEITURE OF YOUR TABLE FEES.
- All tables will be set up by Inn at Rio Rancho in designated spots.
- The Inn at Rio Rancho will not provide any equipment, materials or supplies. The fee is for the table space and electricity only. Those needing electricity will supply their own 100 foot HEAVY DUTY extension cords and notify us of any specific needs.
- Set up may begin as early as 11:30 a.m. on Friday October 12, 2018.
- Vendor tables may stay set up until October 13, 2018 at 4:30 p.m. (The Rio Rancho Ballroom will be locked overnight) – All Vendors MUST break down at 4:30 p.m. in order to set up for the buffet dinner. Vendors may set up again at 7:30 p.m. on Saturday, October 13, 2018. BREAK DOWN MUST BE COMPLETED BY 10:00 P.M.
- You must maintain your immediate area and keep it free of trash and safety hazards.
- Firearms, knives, or other hazardous items cannot be sold or displayed at your table. Absolutely no gang or drug related paraphernalia will be displayed or sold. The Inn at Rio Rancho and The Human Origins Conference reserves the right to restrict these items and close your table for such activities. Merchandise that infringes on the copyright or intellectual properties of other people or corporations will not be permitted.
- ABSOLUTELY NO SUBLEASING TABLES!
- This is a family-friendly event. If a vendor is selling items tht are vulgar or inappropriate in any way, the Human Origins Conference committee and The Inn at Rio Rancho management reserves the right to shut down the table and all fees WILL NOT be refunded.
- The deadline for vendor application and fees is August 15, 2018 by noon MST.
- Tables will be assigned as applications and fees are received. WE WILL NOT MOVE VENDORS ONCE ASSIGNED.
- This is an all-weather event, held indoors. NO refunds will be given due to bad weather conditions before, during or after the 2018 Human Origins Conference. The Inn at Rio Rancho and the Human Origins Conference are not responsible for damages or cancellations due to weather.
- The Human Origins Conference runs from 1:00 p.m. Friday October 12, 2018 to 10:00 p.m. Saturday October 13, 2018. Vendors are required to be open full event hours with the exception of the Saturday evening buffet dinner from 6:30 – 7:30 p.m.. Vendors can re-open at 7:30 p.m. on Saturday, October 13, 2018. Not being open all hours may result in your table being shut down and your fees will not be refunded.
- Safety is always a concern. SAFETY FIRST and HAVE FUN!
Vendor Payment Options
YOU MUST PRINT THE VENDOR CONTRACT AGREEMENT & APPLICATION, FILL IT OUT AND MAIL IT TO US.
DOWNLOAD THE VENDOR CONTRACT AGREEMENT & APPLICATION HERE.
For your convenience, we have included both a Word Doc and PDF version for the Vendor Contract Agreement & Application.
Method of payment can be either Check/Money Order (mailed with application) OR Credit Card/PayPal. You can submit payment via PayPal with your credit card using the Vendor PayPal options below. AMEX/Discover/VISA/MasterCard and Electronic Check payments accepted with PayPal. Payment in full must accompany this application. Make Checks Payable to:
Richard and Linda Smith
Include “Human Origins Conference” in the memo line of your Check/Money Order.
6780 Augusta Hills Drive NE, Rio Rancho, NM 87144
VENDOR OPTIONS TO CONSIDER
• Vendor Table only = $100
• Vendor Table + Conference Ticket = $280
• Vendor Table + Saturday Breakfast Buffet = $100 + $12 per person additional
• Vendor Table + Saturday Dinner Buffet w/Speakers = $100 + $25 per person additional
• Vendor Table + Saturday Breakfast & Dinner Buffets = $100 + $37 per person additional
Basic table arrangement (Rio Rancho Ballroom)
Each Vendor Table measures 6 feet and includes electricity and Wi-Fi with your Vendor Table fee. Tables will be draped and skirted. Those needing electricity will need to supply their own 100 foot long HEAVY DUTY extention cord. 4500 watts maximum.
Conference Vendor Schedule
FRIDAY - OCTOBER 12, 2018
12:00 PM: Hotel check in. Vendors set up in the Rio Rancho Ballroom.
12:30 - 7:00 PM: Vendors open for business (Rio Rancho Ballroom).
SATURDAY - OCTOBER 13, 2018
8:00 AM - 10:00 PM: Vendors open for business (Rio Rancho Ballroom)
Note: Vendors must break down between 4:00pm-4:30pm for dinner. Vendors can set up again at 8:00pm.
4:00 - 4:30 PM: Vendors must break down for dinner
Note: Vendors can set up again in the Rio Rancho Ballroom between 7:30 - 8:00 PM.
7:30 - 8:00 PM: Vendors set up again after dinner (Rio Rancho Ballroom)
8:00 - 10:00 PM: Vendors open for business (Rio Rancho Ballroom)